We now offer the unique gift of the Nature - extract of Noni fruit.
The Noni Tree, known scientifically as Morinda Citrifolia is a member of the Rubiaceae family. Noni trees produce their fruit first, and then they flower, which is an unusual twist to nature’s typical production cycle. In nature, the regular cycle is for a flower to bloom, a bee to come and pollinate it and then for fruit to form. However, a noni fruit contains 50 to 75 flowers. A bee then visits the fruit with flowers, adding beneficial compounds to the fruit, which attach to the flowers. This is a unique cycle.
Noni fruit contains more than 165 compounds, which are very healthy for the human body, which is why traditional medical practitioners used it for centuries to prevent and cure illnesses.
Today, the popularity of noni as a dietary supplement is rapidly growing. The fruit contains phytochemicals that act as antitumor, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anthelminthic, hypotensive, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing.
The noni fruit packs an impressive, healthy punch and has traditionally been used by Polynesian cultures for treating critical illness. As noni has gained acceptance and popularity in modern-day medicine, studies show that it has even more health benefits.
1. Antioxidant Agent – Noni has anti-oxidative potential, which means that it seeks oxygen free radicals to neutralize their harmful effects. For example, one study conducted on heavy smokers showed that noni juice helped improve the radical scavenging potential, providing relief from potential diseases caused by oxidative stress.
2. May Boost Immunity – Noni contains scopoletin, which acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimutagenic, antifungal and anti-histamine, which may help boost the body’s immune system.
3. May Prevent Cancer – Laboratory research suggested that the chemo-preventive properties contained in noni juice may help prevent cancers, such as renal, lung or liver. This may be in part to its ability to block carcinogen-DNA binders, preventing adduct formation. Some studies also show that noni juice helped retard tumor growth in mammary glands by decreasing the size of the tumors.
4. May Benefit Heart Health – Noni has dilating effects on blood vessels, which allows them to receive better blood flow. This can help regulate blood pressure and help maintain a healthier heart.
5. May Relief Fatigue – Used by ancient Polynesians to combat body weakness and boost energy levels, clinical studies show that the ergogenic qualities of noni can help boost overall body performance.
6. May Protect the Liver – Exercising hepato-protective effects on the liver, noni may protect the liver from exposure to chronic chemicals, which may eventually lead to liver damage.
7. Anti-psychotic Qualities – Originally used to help treat orders of the central nervous system, modern studies show that the antipsychotic effects can help improve behavioral issues that relate to psychiatric disorders.
8. May Aid Memory Impairment – Research shows that noni may benefit people with weakened memory functions, encouraging cerebral blood flow.
9. May Control Diabetes – Reducing the levels of glycosylated hemoglobin, low-density lipoprotein and serum triglycerides in the body helps enhance insulin sensitivity and stimulates glucose. This may be beneficial in warding off type II Diabetes.
10. May Speed Up Healing – Studies show that noni has a positive effect on collagen, protein content and hydroxyproline and reduces blood sugar levels, which may help accelerate wound healing processes.
Order Now! Call us 847 - 724 - 1777.